counter stick 2 counter stick 2

wonderful!!

i Loved this movie, *great work* its got a very entertaining style that i have yet to see in any other work other than 'Why A Squirrel Shouldnt...' please consider making a third...maybe about speed-hackers..those are a bitch. but overall, nice.

The Ladies Man Show The Ladies Man Show

God damnit

You made me pause my favorite song to watch this piece?...why did you punish the butters voice and make every flash artist on the planet look temporarely gay?...i hate you.

Supply of Fries Supply of Fries

KICK.FUCKING.ASS

Best fucking flash besides anything from tom fulp on the site in my opinion. MAKE MORE DAMNIT!:D

RodneyMullen2Full RodneyMullen2Full

uhhhgg god damnit

damn it, quit ruining rodney mullens name and style poser, damn

WeedDoggy responds:

get a life all you do is sit at a comp! I started making flash movies cause I broke my arm trying to do a kinked rail snowboarding and here you are going "I LOVE SKATEBOARDING" and sitting at your comp every moment of every day not out snowboarding or or skating your the poser!!!

Rodney Mullen 2 Rodney Mullen 2

Poser

Your making rodney mullen look bad by animating this crappy shit, you drew him once and moved him around, i met that man in florida in 94 and belive me he's a HELL of alot beter than your trying to make him look, im his biggest fan and i love skating movies, but take my advice, start drawing shitty stick people animations and get good at them before you EVER try doing anything about skating or rodney mullen again poser.

WeedDoggy responds:

hey man you didnt need to watch this and the guy does move your just an idiot who doesnt notice changes

Skate movie Part 1 Skate movie Part 1

DAEWON SONG!!! :D

Rodney mullen vs. daewon song!! :D good pick, but i need you to please please PLEASE tell me something, What program do you use to do that???!! im dying to find out but no one will tell me PLEASE PLEASE respond back to this!!!

cpw wrestling preveiw cpw wrestling preveiw

DOOSH

Your a Panzy, wrestling is gay, and your eating dick as we speak right?

PANZY, btw you look hella gay in your profile =)

retrothewrestler responds:

ha ha ha ya well this is just a little bitty bit of talent bitch!! you just wait and see for i will show you!

rollerblader rollerblader

Fruit-booters are so gay...

Fruit-booters are very very,..very gay, but im still giving you a good score because the animation was good, nice work, but once again im going to say booters are gay.

Reptilian Rampage Reptilian Rampage

ugh....

i really didnt like that at all....You could have made this WAY better and funny, but it got pretty boring

_Oldies: Bombs Attack _Oldies: Bombs Attack

geeze...

Still fucking retarted, i mean. jeeze, you know how to make a kickass preloader, but your movie just isnt that good, from your preloader skills i can tell you can and prolly will be a really good upcoming flash...guy, but make them with color depth and more detailed, clean it up a bit, and make some better story lines. Good luck